When they named Savannah America’s Favorite Walking City, they must have started at our front door. Because everything wonderful about “Georgia’s First City” is just a walk-in-the-park away from the Inn at Ellis Square.
Inn at Ellis Square
Historic Preservation Award Winner
201 West Bay Street
Savannah GA 31401
Phone (912) 236-4440
Fax (912) 232-2725
Location of the Inn at Ellis Square
We are located across the road from River Street and adjacent to Olde City Market and Ellis Square. These are popular tourist’s areas and our access makes it extremely easy for your clients, when not in a scheduled group event, to enjoy dining, clubs, touring, dancing, scouting museums and hunting Savannah’s ghosts. Since the adjacent Ellis Square has reopened with green space and dancing fountains, this portion of the historic district is bragging a new look and entertainment. *Hotel is located 14.5 miles from the airport.
Rooms and Suites at the Inn at Ellis Square
- 252 guest rooms and king suites grace the interior of our lovely circa 1853 Guckenheimer Building.
- Guest rooms offer: 42’ flat screens, free Internet services, coffee makers, irons & ironing boards, work desks, mirrored closets and hardwood floors.
- King Suites feature a private bedroom with king bed and over sized bath, living room with wet bar and queen sleeper sofa, large work desk and 2 flat screen televisions.
Hotel Amenities and Services Included at the Inn at Ellis Square
- Complimentary hot deluxe continental breakfast served in our dining room 7 – 10am
- Complimentary in-house Fitness Center
- Concierge is on-site from 9am – 5pm daily
- Dominique’s Lounge is open at 4pm Tuesday – Saturday
- New courtyard for enjoying cocktails and small eats