Welcome to The Brice, Kimpton’s Savannah GA Hotel
601 East Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Phone (912) 238-1200
Location of The Brice
Torn between Southern belle and jezebel, Savannah can’t help herself when it comes to wooing visitors and locals alike. Poised along the Savannah River, 20 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, Georgia’s oldest city shows her age only in the most flattering of ways, with cobblestone streets, Georgian architecture and timeless oak trees dripping with Spanish moss. Modern charms abound, especially at The Brice, which stands out among Savannah hotels as a medley of daring design and Southern tradition. Come soon, and be prepared to be smitten.
Rooms and Suites at The Brice
- Outside, you’re surrounded by antebellum Southern beauty. Inside, we’re mixing it up with modern flair. The Brice’s 145 guest rooms, including 26 stylish suites, blend vintage and new into Southern beauty that’s downright irresistible.
- This is the stylish Southern belle of Savannah hotels. Take the mirrored armoire with a surprise pop of fuchsia. Or the edgy version of a classic four-poster bed. And the views? Peek through floor-to-ceiling silver velour drapes onto Washington Square, historic downtown or our garden pool. Among Savannah, GA hotels
- The Brice is your classic-meets-cutting-edge choice.
Hotel Amenities and Services Included at The Brice
- We wouldn’t think of inviting you to The Brice without gracious extras worth writing home about. See the welcoming, Southern hospitality sweetness that hotel amenities in Savannah, GA offer
- Run, jump and lift to your cardio’s content in our 24-hour fitness center.
- There’s even on-site wedding planning for romantic Southern nuptials taking place at The Brice.
- While relaxing in your room, enjoy such niceties as in-room spa services, rejuvenating bath potions, organic honor bar treats and French-press coffee upon request.
- We offer you the warmth you might expect from boutique hotels in Savannah, GA.