The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa welcomes you to a renewal of southern luxury.
Historic Preservation Award Winner
2 Grasslawn Ave
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Phone (843) 681-4000
Location of the Westin
The largest barrier island between New Jersey and Florida, with 12 miles of breathtaking Atlantic beachfront, Hilton Head Island is located on the Intra-coastal Waterway and encompasses vast sea marshes, creeks and lagoons, and moss-draped forests of live oaks, magnolias, pines and palmettos. Wildlife preserves make the island home to hundreds of species of birds and animals, including the familiar alligator. *Hotel is located 43.8 miles from the airport.
Rooms and Suites at the Westin
- Fresh off a $30 million renovation our 416-room beachfront resort has been transformed to indulge our guests with the latest Westin signature touches that will delight all – whether you are with us to enjoy a relaxing oceanfront escape, celebrate a happy family occasion or be inspired at a group meeting or conference.
- Nourish your soul on our sandy beaches and challenge your spirit at our Port Royal Golf & Tennis Club. Perfect for family biking or exploring the area’s rich history and unparalleled natural surroundings, our resort is the perfect place for your refreshing getaway.
- Parents Magazine ranks Hilton Head Island the #1 Beach Town for Families in the United States!
Hotel Amenities and Services Included at the Westin
- Amenities designed to help you relax and rejuvenate include a 24-hour Business Center, free shuttle for surrounding area, and laundry and valet services.
- Valet Parking – $17.00/day per vehicle (Fee includes in and out privileges)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Concierge Service